Bonbons is a new Café and Dessert bar opening in Midtown and we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic kitchen staff to join our team. Our kitchen staff will perform a wide range of duties in a fast-paced work environment working with the kitchen managerto produce both a delicious and aesthetically pleasing product for our customers.
Is this job for you? We are a locally owned establishment brought to you by the owners of La Patisserie Francaise, which has been a staple of Arvada for more than 30 years. We pride ourselves on quality, locally sourced ingredients and food made from scratch and great customer service.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize the kitchen and do food prep to streamline cooking and meal presentation
- Prepare and cook dishes for our customers
- Have a working knowledge of the day’s dishes and menus
- Ensuring the highest levels of kitchen sanitation
- Kitchen set up if in the mornings(turn on lights and equipment etc.), kitchen breakdown if in the evening(stow food, plates, shut down equipment, mop floors etc.)
- Potentially helping customers during times of high volume
- Any other duties the managers may require of you over the course of your shift
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Punctual in arriving for shifts
- Consistently prepare food to our high standards
- Knowledge of Colorado Food Regulations
- Ability to work on your feet for the duration of your shift and able to lift at least 50 pounds over your head.
- Ability to work in a hot environment for extended periods
- Ability to work well with the other kitchen staff and manager, as well as individually
- Safely and effectively operate kitchen equipment
- ServSafe Certificate
To apply please email send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to working with you!!
1675 W. 67th#300 Denver, CO
Job Type: Full-time & Part Time positions available
Pay: Based on experience $12-$14/hour
- United States
- Store Discounts
- Paid time off
- Health insurance pending initial enrollment